Thursday, September 15, 2011

To let my hands do what they want.

So things with my grandmomma haven't changed much. Just went to WakeMed and visited...they're excavating her tomorrow. She was moving her hands around a LOT more than she has been on previous visits...at one point, she even lifted her head off her pillow. Pretty optimistic stuff. I won't be there tomorrow at 4:00 when they remove her tubes and stuff...Mary Wesley's rehearsal dinner starts at 5:00. I wish I could be there...but at the same time, if things go south, I wouldn't want to see it. I'm feeling positive about things, though.

Work was good today. Didn't have any clients this morning, so I bleached out my hair. It's not where I want it to be, but it lifted a lot further than I expected it to. Once I bleach it again it'll be platinum. Right now, it's a strange gold-ash color. Not too pretty and against my better judgement, I'm thinking of lifting it for the last time tomorrow. Had a couple of clients who were really ecstatic about their hair today...made me feel good.

I've had the weirdest dreams lately. Dreams about snakes and a red-headed child getting killed by a defective carseat with a razorblade in it. Strange stuff.

Yesterday we went and ate dinner with Will, Stephanie, AJ, Amber, and Kashad at Mucho Mexico. I felt so out of it the entire time. I don't know...I feel like there's a pressure building on me. Something's about to happen. Something's about to happen. Something's about to happen. I'm glad Ricky and I have been mainly keeping to ourselves this past week. I think I'm about to lose it. It's all too much. Savannah, please hurry. Grandma, please hold on.

Tyler's in the hospital again, too. Her Chrome's disease has flared up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment